What we collect
We may request and hold the following information:
- Identity Data: including your first name, last name, title, gender, job role
- Contact Data: including your company name, business address, billing address, delivery address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email address
- Marketing Data: including preferred method of receiving communications such as product updates, news, products and services
- IP address
- Website usage data
We may collect this personally identifiable information when you use our website. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs and in order to use services like Google Analytics.
How we use data
We store the above information in our marketing/email marketing database at our Headquarters/iContact. We’ll use your information with your consent, and for the following reasons:
- Sending news updates to subscribers
- Contacting you about prospective or ongoing projects
- Internal record keeping
We only use your personal data with your permission. The way in which we use your data will be clearly defined when you share it with us.
We have never and will never sell or rent your personal data to a third party.
We will only ever send personally identifiable information about you to another company when:
- When we have your consent to share the information, for example when we work with a trusted supplier on your project.
- When we need to share your information to provide a product or service you have requested, for example, for delivery of goods or development of own label products.
- When we respond to court orders or legal processes.
- We find that your actions on our website or by any other communication violate our Terms and Conditions or any of our usage guidelines for specific products of services. For example, when we need to pass your details onto our lawyer.
Removing your data from our records
We will never use your data without your permission, and you are always able to control how we use your data.
- We will always ask for your permission to join our e-news, for example when you use our contact form.
- There will always be an unsubscribe link in our e-news, which will instantly unsubscribe you from further communications. Your data is still stored (but not used) in our email database, to ensure we do not email you in the future.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal data for marketing purposes you can contact us to change this. Email us at email@example.com to request your data to be removed from our databases.
- Should you wish to delete your account with us, then please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about your data please email us at email@example.com.
All of the personal data we use and control is encrypted and stored securely to prevent unauthorised access.
We may set and access cookies on your computer and we may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. These cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. This data does not identify any personal details about you whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done by activating the ‘reject cookies’ setting on your computer.